Manufacturer Part Number: LCS-30PP LightCatcher-Solar leading mid-range solar controller for both professional and consumer applications. Features include state of the art protections using highly advanced technology. Provides longer battery life and improved system performance.
LightCatcher PULSE+ 30 Amp 12/24 V PWM charge ctrl
LCS-15PP LCS-30PP LCS-5P Rated Solar Current 15 Amps 30 Amps 5 Amp Rated Load Current 15A 30A 5A System Voltage 12/24V 12/24V 12/24V Temp. Comp. (mV/°C)* – 30mV – 60mV -15mV Accuracy 40mV 60mV 20mV Min. voltage to operate 8V 8V 8V Self-consumption 22mA 25mA 22mA LVD current coefficient** – 20mV – 40mV -20mV Charge algorithm PWM, 3-Step charging Operating temperature – 30°C to + 60°C
- Short-circuit protection — solar and load
- Overload — solar and load
- Reverse polarity
- Reverse current at night
- High voltage disconnect
- High temperature disconnect
- Lightning and transient surge protection
- Loads protected from voltage spikes
- Automatic recovery with all protections
- Night Disconnect: The solar array automatically disconnects at night to prevent reverse current leakage from the battery.
- Battery Sense: Good battery performance requires accurate charging. Voltage drops in the battery power cables can distort the battery charging. The Sense wires eliminate the voltage drops for optimized charging.
- Temperature Compensation: Four control setpoints (25°C reference) are compensated for temperature (PWM regulation, float, equalization, high voltage disconnect). The charging is compensated by –5 mV/°C /cell (–30mV/°C for a 12V battery). Compensation is limited to minus 30°C.